• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

movements

Kimbo

Reaction score
should i be feeling baby moving a lot now?

i thought i felt it last week but since then ive felt nothing :roll:
:think:

i've heard its from 20 weeks plus that first time mums wil feel the baby... i didn't feel Keeley properly until about 23 weeks... when they were proper kicks :)

Try not to worry soon you won't be able to stop the kicking :lol:

No I think you should only just be feeling baby at your stage. Even now I can go through the day without feeling baby but it starts up again around 9pm when I've settled down - in fact was kicking throughout the night last night.

Don't worry hun, I was same as u a few weeks ago and only felt movement the odd few times now I feel it everyday mainly when I'm lay on settee or in bed at night but theres no pattern yet and they are still getting stronger. Give it some time and you will be suprised how each little kick u feel will get stronger until you can feel proper kicks.

just been for a sleep, i couldnt stay awake and were going out for tea tonight :sleep:

but when i woke up, instead of getting up straight away i stayed in bed for a bit and pretty sure i had some more bubbles. i was concentrating loads and felt the odd flutter :cheer:

im only still getting the odd flutter too hun my m/w said it would be after 20 weeks when i start feeling her more, dont worry :hug: :hug:

i've just started getting butterflys in my tummy (18 weeks+4days ) over the last few days when i am really still x x

After the bubbles does it feel like a twitch kinda thing? was in bed last night, it confused me lol. was like a moving twitch. an i didnt need wind lol

I havent felt anything I could say for definate was bub just odd feelings, but my friend felt nothing until 22 weeks so im not worried yet.

Yeah I can't really distinguish bubs from anything else.. sometimes theres a twitch but could be stretching etc? My m/w says most mums arent really sure until around 20wks so like Ella, Im not worrying yet either.

:) I am 21 weeks tomorrow, I have only really just felt some very light kicks in the last few days. I was worried that I hadnt felt anything strong but the midwife said it could be anywhere between 18-23 weeks before you feel anything.Once you do you can;t sleep!!!!

yay i deffinately felt it last night before going to sleep

it was like little taps and flutters about 3 inches down from my belly button.
it happened quite a bit and it made me smile so i know what it was :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back