movements

sarah jane

Reaction score
:D morning to all hope everyone ok im due on the 18th of this month...and not feeling alot of movement its little movements now and again. :?: dont seem to be getting any signs of him coming either.... :wall:

theres not much room for it to move about now but you should be getting around ten kicks a day. If you're not id phone the midwife and tell her :D

yeh its coz the bubba has gotten so big theres no room left to kick and swim about like the old days...i'm still getting beaten royally...under the ribs when i'm trying to sleep! i'm sure everythings fine :)

I think my LO has calmed down loadds too but not sure if i've just not been paying enough attention to feeling the movements etc. I don't like to make a fuss so haven't aclled the midwife but I do still worry that everything's ok.

Am going to try and be more aware of movements today and make a note of them I think.

When did your movements become less noticable Sarah Jane cause you're a month ahead of me?

Tan x

:D morning to u all feeling alot better today and felt ok yesterday baby moving alot more again now .thankyou for ur advice didnt mean to worry any1 :( .........take care to u all.xx

glad everythings ok! do you have a fetal movement chart in your maternity notes? i have one in mine i have never used it though :oops:

i did just type out what the info next to the chart said but bethany has just come over and pressed something on the keyboard and it all vanished :roll: :lol:

if you havent got one let me know and il type it all out again when she has gone to sleep :lol:

:D thanku to you all im feeling alot better now baby,s moving ok now i had real bad flu :x so i think thats why baby wer,nt very active as i didnt eat much or do alot myself.xx thankyou all again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back