movement?!?!

bbee

Reaction score
im fourteen weeks and 1 day, and i get these flutters! i have a very active baby (by the looks of it on the 12 week scan). I feel flutters - but stronger than flutters! it's hard to explain. anyway, is it possible?!xx

I think if you're quite slim you feel them early, I felt the first ones around 15 weeks xx

I felt my first flutters around 15-16 weeks, it felt like bubbles popping and then proper kicks from about 18 weeks. Xx

do you know that feeling where you feel the nerve wobble in your eye? i get that feeling but in my tum! and more powerful!xx

Haha ive never heard anyone describe it like that before. Lol but i totally know what you mean lol :) sounds like it could be baby :) xxx

hahaha it's the only way i can describe it! :p
aww yay! so exciting! xxx

Aww it is totally exciting. I remember getting them for the firat time and thinking oooh is that baby or abit of wind hahahaha wait until you get full on kicks lol its lush, im starting to feel it move aswell as the kicks. I just love it lol. :) xxx

When i say move i mean like turning lol xxx

haha awww, i can't wait until i can feel it properly!
when i had my twelve week scan, we were in there two hours trying to get measurements because baby wouldn't stop wriggling! at one point it was playing with its toes!!! it's a very active baby :p xxx

Haha bless it. Yeah i was the same lol it was standing upright facing out so she couldnt get any measurements. She made me drink more water and went back in and it didnt move lol then she had me bouncing on the bed and it just swayed from side to side lol and then told me to go for a walk, my boyfriend dragged me into town and back, i was knackered when we got back lol and it was not fun with a full bladder lol then went back in the room and baby was upside down haha she managed to get all the measurements but it took some work lol 20 week scan was alot more successful lol it was kicking itself in the head lol, sucking its thumb and give us a little wave lol mines so active lol but when my boyfriend trys to feel it move it goes all shy and quiet lol he's only felt 1 bout of movements lol xxx

haha! same, she had to send me out to drink more water! and she also had me shaking and swaying around trying to get baby to move haha and it just wouldn't move!! and by the time she got the measurements, baby decided to go to sleep! lol! they're just so adorable!!! :p xxx

I started feeling 'flutters' at 12/13 weeks. And im not that skinny. I cant wait for the kicks. ;) xx

I've had flutters and the doctor told me it was baby! :)

Ive had a few in this last week (week 16) on one day, when I knew it wasn't food just eaten, or rumbly tum. I normally don't nottice these and have had 4 anterior placentas now so feel baby from 24 weeks!
The scanning fella at 12 weeks said itg looked like it had started forming up at the back, so fingers crossed for earlier movement this last time.

Enjoy your flutters X

Definitely felt something this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back