Is it normal?

maldives

Reaction score
Hi,
Felt baby movement around 10 days ago . i've been feeling it alot the past couple of days mostly as flutters rumbles and very few kicks.
yesterday and today these movements have decreased!
could there be anything wrong or is it normal LO doesnt move the same every day?

Not sure if its normal but I had the exact same thing yesterday, must have only felt approx 3-4 movements, no kicks and previous to this LO had been going mad inside me. I was a bit worried and was going to call my midwife today if LO was still quiet but thankfully movements are more frequent. Still not goinmg crazy like before but more movements than yesterday.

I would call your midwife if you are worried.

The baby might have just moved into a different position where you can't feel the kicks as much. I also found that if i was busy, i didn't notice the kicks as much as in the evening when I settled down. If you are at all worried though, call you midwife for your own piece of mind.

Do you know where your placenta is lying? Mine is at the back, quite high and I often didn't feel LO's kicks if s/he changed position for a while. Used to come back after a couple of days or so, or feel some, but not as many.

Now I am further along I feel loads at the front and below, but never any at the back. But I know s/he must kick me there as I am being kicked everywhere else.

May well have just changed position so you don't feel as much going on. Also LO might just be having a quiet spell. It does happen.

If you are really worried call your MW :)

Some days i feel more than others - last night i thought i was growing a whole football team in there! There were feet and elbows everywhere!!!!!

I feel kicks loads some days and others not as much so I wouldn't worry

it's completely normal at your stage for you to feel movements some days and none the other :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back