Finally feeling movement! :)

Tongerlo

Reaction score
I've been worrying myself sick about not being able to feel any movement. Everyone else was talking about the kicks they feel and up until Thursday I'd had nothing at all.

Then on Thursday a few little interesting flutters in my tummy which got me excited and since Saturday I've been feeling lots of movement!! So happy. Its such a relief to finally feel something and is lovely to be able to connect with what the baby is doing!

Last night the flutters were on and off for 3 hours. We were watching a film and I couldn't concentrate at all! :) Just kept hugging my belly!! hehe! love it!

:dust:

aw thats great news! Such a lovely feeling isn't it? Makes it seem a bit more real!

That first moment is unforgettable!!! SO happy for you x

It's fantastic isn't it? I didn't feel anything until 23weeks but little one seems to be making up for lost time now!

xx

We're the same, hardly felt anything till about 22 weeks and now we're finally feeling him move around more and starting to kick too. Hubby actually felt it for the first time yesterday morning. He had such a big grin, it's great!

aww lovely news...i am 23 weeks tomorrow and still cant work out if i have felt the baby or not...getting very frustrated at the moment!!! when i think i have felt something i dont feel it again for like weeks so i forget what it was like then am wondering again when i feel something else...pretty sure the next week or so i will start getting booted galore...here is hoping!!! MW listened to her HB on friday which was good and strong,it is just down to the position of the placenta!!!
xx

Wonderful! It is such a lovely and reassuring feeling, isn't it?

I'm really looking forward to it. A brand new sensation, never felt before!! I think I might be waiting a while as not really showing at 15 weeks. Do you have to be showing a bit to feel the movements ladies??

I wasn't really showing and then a couple of days before I was 19 weeks a little bump popped out! So that in t shirts or a dress I now look visibily pregnant. Then about 3 days after that I felt my first movements.

The timing might just be a coincidence but that was how it happened for me.

If I'm wearing a baggy top then you still can't properly tell I'm pregnant but in some other clothes its noticeable.

I loved it on Sunday - we went out for a roast dinner and I wore a dress and a lady looked directly at my tummy which made me feel like it was now noticeable! I love the thought of people being able to tell! :)

I find it strange how I went from feeling absolutely nothing at all. To now feeling it lots. Maybe the baby changed position or something? Not sure what caused the difference but I love it!

Hey hun we are the same due date! I thought I'd been having trapped wind feelings... turns out its bubba kicking! I'm sooo over the moon. Its a lovely feeling, isnt it? :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back