movement...

rebecca180624

Reaction score
Im 17 weeks pregnant on tuesday and im not sure if ive felt the baby move or not. I also have a funny feeling about something. Should i get in touch with my midwife and see if she can check the baby is ok or should i just wait until my sacn on the 23rd of sept? I might just be worried because its my first pregnany but ive spoke to my mum amd she has said everything is fine i should feel my baby move soon enough. I feel silly for asking but im just a bit worried is all.

some people dont feel first baby til about 19/20 weeks hon.....xx

Rebecca, you are due the day before me :). I would say if you are worried about anything, talk to your midwife. I know a lot of girls on here say that you shouldn't expect to feel the baby move until a few weeks later especially if it's your first. Xx

Apparently the average time for first babies is 20-22 weeks x

This is my first and I started feeling movements at 17 weeks. Now I feel regular little rolling movements. No kicks yet. But everyone is different.xx

Thanks everyone. Its the fact i dont feel pregnant either :s. Could it be because im stressed and my mind is somewhere else? I mean the father has decided he doesnt want to know and hes left me for another girl who he has now got pregnant :s. Not that tjat is something major to get stressed over but hey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back