movement comes on so fast!

cw25

Reaction score
Now we can see my belly move from the outside when she's kicking its ace!!! A few weeks ago I could barely feel anything and my placenta is at the front.... I noticed u could see it yday but said nothing to anyone showed OH about an hour ago he was talking to her and she was going nuts brilliant moment I'll not forget it had a tear in my eye and everything :) So too the ladies that aren't feeling much yet it really wont be long :D x

How many weeks ate you cw? 21?

Just the best bit ever when your belly moves , so reassuring, cant wait

Last edited:
Yeah was 21 on Sunday, I have an anterior placenta so didn't feel anything for ages it's crazy how quickly they grow isn't it really enjoying pregnancy at the mo with the movent and my bump slowly growing no bad stuff really except a little bit of heartburn : )x

I noticed that too. When I was 20 weeks I felt the odd flutter but couldn't really be sure, when I had my scan they said I had an anterior placenta and over the last few weeks I just don't know what's happened! My baby is kicking really hard and full on lol I can see when he/she rolls over or turns round .. its weird but amazing! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back