Update on bleeding.................

-lisa-

Reaction score
Hi.....I went for my 20 week scan yesterday and asked if they could see any reason for the bleeding (went for a scan 2 weeks ago after A&E and got the normal answer of 'cant see any reason....some people just do' :? ...considering ive been to scans 3 times due to heavy bleeds and ive actually had 5 days during this pregnancy with no sign of blood, this answer quite peed me off :( ............anyway, did all the measurements, all looked fine and then got to see the consultant.......She said its down to placenta previa.....although its still worrying at least I know why its been happening........have been told no heavy housework, no hoovering, gardening :( ......oh and no intercourse :oops: ............I asked at the last scan about the placenta as the placenta was verging on this when carrying my son so had to keep an eye on it..........but was told that they would only take the placenta into account later on as theyre all on the low side in early pregnancy......still say they could have considered it to stop my worrying about all sorts of things :wall: ...........Anyway, just thought i'd let who read my other post know how I went on :)

Hi Lisa, sorry to hear about the bleeding you've been getting :hugs: Must be a worry for you but great to hear that all is well with little one :cheer:

Doctor's aren't the best at reasurring us sometimes are they :x

Look after yourself,

Sarah xx

At least you now know why, so sit down put your feet up and get a slave :D

Oh gosh Im sorry! Not being able to do much as daft as it sounds would be a real pain! :hug: I hope it moves up enough by time your in labour!!

Sorry not replied........my internet connection messing me about :evil: ...................have 5 'slaves' on the books already :D .............although I'm really hoping it does move up Lea....yesterday did really drag and thats only one day! :( mind u with no laptop and heavy rain it doesnt help :evil: I could do with a heatwave and a sexy gardener 'slave' to watch lol, that'd do me! :D

I could do with a gardner slave, not bothered what he looks like aslong as he is a grafter!!

Look after yourself and LO... relax and enjoy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back