Movement and kicks- reations!

Welshy1

Reaction score
Is anyone else being constantly caught off guard by baby's kicking/moving?

I'm constantly gasping or eeking as my LO takes her aerobics class inside me!

It's wonderful to know she's ok in there but it's a little bit freaky too if I'm being honest...................

:blush:

wait till its bigger and you see all these strange shapes poking right out of your belly lol

it used to freak me right out when it started....but i think i'm starting to get used to it now...every so often tho i get a massive kick and i jump :)

It takes me by surprise sometimes but better get used to it iv been told it gets loads stronger later on! X

Me too I scared OH last night! After the day we had and I yelled lol

I've been startled a few times but I'm getting used to it now. However bubs seems to like it when I have a full bladder and uses it as a trampoline and I end up having to toddle off for a pee.

Ha ha orlando does this too so annoying the other day he was sitting in my bladder and if I would have stood up straight I would have peed my pants lol

3.30am this morning he whacked me in the bladder. I thought I'd be able to hang on and go back to sleep for a bit. He then did it another two times and I had to make a dash for it before there was a nasty accident.

Sometimes she takes ne by surprise as she is kicking gently then next minute I get a full wack boot lol I too often have to run to the loo!

Thanks for the replies all, it's great to know I'm not the only one!

Its an amazing feeling when she kicks but she's being a little devil and any time anyone other than me puts their hand on my tummy she stops kicking/moving (apart from my OH once). Am sure I already have a princess on my hands!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back