Movement

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Many people told me I was imagining things when I said I could feel Naomi moving at 11 weeks but the midwife said that if I knew it was my baby then I was right.

I felt this baby move at ten weeks and still feel it wriggling around, but not as often as with Naomi, she never stopped. I think that it's because I'm overweight this time around, this baby is probably moving just as much but not as easy to feel!

Anyone else have movement, and how early did you feel it?

Sue

I felt movement this time round before about 13wks i think it was. But she tends to curl up in a ball (She was like it at the 13wk, + 20wk) scan so only tend to feel her move when she's uncurling herself or at night when she goes into overdrive!!! :lol:

I started to feel my little one between 10/11 weeks, this is my second so knew what it felt like.

Yeah tiny sue, I felt it move for the first time at 10 weeks and I think most ppl on here thought I felt wind :lol: but I knew it was different, it made me stop in my tracks and I thought what was that little niggle!! Its a nice feeling isn't it? I'm still waiting on a big kick :)

i felt little pops at 15 weeks, felt proper movement at 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back