what a weird feeling!!

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Does anyone else get baby moving around and kicking their i'm assuming its my bladder hes kicking or foof lol?

Its a weird sensation but I've been getting like what feels like pulsations down below after he kicks me, but I'm not exactly sure what it is he's doing or kicking to make it feel like that or what it is.....yeah its like...... I don't know to be honest lol :lol:

ive been getting all kinda of strange feelings from the inside, its brilliant makes me laugh x

I giggled at work when baby moved today :) everyone else just laughed at me lol for no reason I hadn't told them :)

Also if I squish him to much against my desk as I sit quite close to the edge he gets aggravated and gives me a boot just above my belly button :)

its so funny when they kick early on but im dreading what his kicks are gonna be like in 5 weeks or so lol xx

its so funny when they kick early on but im dreading what his kicks are gonna be like in 5 weeks or so lol xx

In the bladder, feels like a strong stingy feeling to me! And movement in general is painful, like you're been elbowed and kneed from the inside, and my goodness does it hurt at times!

Something to look forward to ;)

Last edited:
I get that EXACT same feeling hun! Like a mini electric shock sometimes and no-one else knows what i am on about lol xxx

Iv been moaning for about a week about baby kicking my bladder and also under my ribs.... at our scan yesterday we caught him in the act lol, stretched right out, one foor kicking my bladder and one hand pushed up under my ribs lol, its such a strange feeling really hard to explain xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back