Mouth smells like vagina?? 3 weeks preg I THINK

WannaBeAMommy9

Reaction score
Hi everyone i have a hunch that im pregnant at the moment. About 3 weeks. Im having a good many symptoms but i cant get a BFP.
Ive had a few faint lines. But nothing more.
Ive had a blood test and it was neg.
My boyfriend kissed me and told me my mouth smells like onions and vagina.
Also my vagina has a smell of Onions, and burning metal
Ive also been smelling onions, and i do not eat onions.
i dont know whats going on with my body, but i feel like im going crazy. I have a very heavy feeling in my lower abdomen. I get nausea alot, Heartburn like crazy, constipation and wind.
My boobs are super sore, nipples are senstive, and the bumps on my nipples are white.
My teeth have alot of plaque and i brush everyday.
Gums are senstive
My vagina is swollen, i have very bad headaches.
If anyone can please help me, and give me a peace of mind. Thanks everyone!

How many days past ovulation are you? What was the first day of your last period?

I was supposed to get my period on the 30th of july buy i bled very lightly for 2 days. And i think that was implantation. Im not exactly sure how many days past ovulation i am but i think im 4 weeks exactly.
I feel flutters in my lower abdomen, i woke up this morning with horrible Lower back pain and nausea. Felt like someone was sitting on my tummy.

I would say ask your GP for a blood test for confirmation.

Ive gotten one blood test done last week and it was 1.0 hcg.
But my symptoms are very strong. Im having twinges in my lower abdomen
I took another test today and its negative

I can honestly say that the months I thought I felt loads of symptoms and was sure I was pregnant, nothing. The month I had no symptoms at all I got my bfp. Symptom spotting really is heart breaking although we all do it.

I'm really sorry but if your hcg was 1 I don't think you can possibly be pregnant. If you google hcg levels you can see what they could be, obviously it varies from woman to woman but I found the following chart:

The average levels of hCG in a pregnant woman’s blood are:

non-pregnant women - less than 5 milli-international units per millilitre (mIU/ml)
pregnant women, about 3 weeks after the last menstrual period (LMP) - 5–50 mIU/ml
pregnant women, about 4 weeks after the LMP - 50–500 mIU/ml
pregnant women, about 5 weeks after the LMP - 100–10,000 mIU/ml
pregnant women, about 6 weeks after the LMP - 1080–30,000 mIU/ml

Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member