Question for those under 20 weeks..

katie05

Reaction score
Just being nosey really.. :D Are you planning on finding out what flavour you are having at your 20 week scan.
We are not but i must say for some one who wants a surprise (well hubby more than me) ive tried every prediction thing possible, also the ring test, heart beat theory and old wives tales! :rotfl:
im sure ill need tape for my mouth at my scan to stop me asking!

Also i one found this fab site showing you boy/girl scan pics to compare your but cant find it now. Any ideas? Obviously you look for a winkle for boys but how do they know if its a girl?
As you can tell i also plan to play detective at my scan..god im sad. :rotfl:

Im going to be finding out, would drive me mad not knowing for the whole pregnancy lol. Only 2 weeks to go :cheer: :cheer: I done all the online tests and old wifes tales last time and they were right, done them this time aswell but I don't know yet if they're right :lol:

Here is a website where you can see boy/girl scans http://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl ... ultras.htm

Sonographer pointed out the bits, but to be honest it could have been anything I was looking at. I did have a feeling that it might be a girl deep down tho, but wouldn't have bought anything pink until now.

Oh and I've got really hairy legs (yeah I know tmi) and loads of spots on my face and back, which I thought would mean a boy because of male hormones or something :?

That probably didn't answer your question but thought I'd share anyway

Rachel your a star! :D That was the site ive been looking for. Thank u.x

I really want to know but they dont tell you up here :(
Oh and I have decided not to go for a private scan though, far too expensive.

I'm not going to fidn out but a part of me would love to. It'll be a great surprise not knwoing though. Everyone keeps telling me it's going to be a girl. I change my mind weekly, usuallly according what sex the nicest outfit I've seen that week is for!

Alex xxx

I'll be finding out. I found out with my son so will find out with this one. I'm to impatient to wait :lol:

I intend to find out neat week, though everything seems to tell me its a boy so if it's a girl will be a shock lol. I dont do suprises well so i like to plan and knowing what i'm having will allow me to plan lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back