Mothercare

BellaRiven

Reaction score
So, I just went for a bra fitting at Mothercare and the lady said I was a 44D, I was a G cup before they started growing lol so I wasn't quite believing of it....

So I went ahead and bought a 42G and it fits perfectly :dance:, if you get measured at Mothercare make sure you try a Bra before you leave just to be sure..

I know the measurements are different when you get pregnant but not by that much and certainly not lose 3 cup sizes :):)

bravissimo are the best for larger bra sizes (DD+).

you should see if there is one near you hun and go there. anywhere that measure you with a tape measure are rubbish, bravissimo do it by looking at the bra you have on and going from there.

i got measured in bravissimo once as a 34gg, when to m&s just for a laugh and they measured me with a tape measure at 38d. needless to say, it didnt even cover my nips! the woman was adamant she got it right and measured me another 3 times, all with the same result. i told her about bravissimo sizing me and put my bravissimo bra on and she couldnt believe it!

I went to M&S the other day to get measured. I'm usually a 30G. They measured me as a 34DD...errrr, WTF?!

I though maybe I'd put on more weight around my torso (hence the 34), but noooo. I put on this 34DD and it was ridiculous! I definitely say steer clear of N&S for measuring.

Turns out I'm still a 30...but now a 30H. Great fun finding bras for that size  !!!

i had the same problem with mothercare in my 2nd pregnancy im a 34FF cup and they said i needed a 36C!!! needless to say i went elsewere :)

Small back & big cup = a bra that fits!! Can't believe most bra fitters don't realise this! if the cup is too small then the wires dig into your boob and you end up with marks (like me). Bravissimo all the way!

I went from a 30 E (bravissomo size) to 36 C (non bravissimo!)

I wear the 36 C and it fits and my old 30 E bras just feel tight :S

The thing is when the backsize goes up the cups do too. Do need to go back to getting a bravissimo bra but I cant justify spending £40-£50 on a bra I'll be out of in 8 weeks!

I went from a 30 E (bravissomo size) to 36 C (non bravissimo!)

I wear the 36 C and it fits and my old 30 E bras just feel tight :S

The thing is when the backsize goes up the cups do too. Do need to go back to getting a bravissimo bra but I cant justify spending £40-£50 on a bra I'll be out of in 8 weeks!

i got measured at la senza in the end although i could not buy the bra's from there as they have the wiring in them!! and then brought them out the maternity section on next website for £14-18 really good as well

I bought 2 bras from bravissimo that were £26 each. The comfyist bra in the world and it's mine! Lol!

Last tim around i went to 3 different places to be measured and they all said different in 1 day so i now ignore them all and go with whats comfortable!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back