Mothercare Trenton

Hi hun

We have this one, its great baby is only 1 week and few days but the couple of times i have used it, its been great, the only problem i have is it doesnt fit in the back of my car :rotfl:

i would buy it again and a bigger car :rotfl:

Ive got an astra hatchback so it *should* fit as it has a tardis boot :D

im sure it will hun

it really is a lovely buggy iam so glad with it :D

i think thats the one a friend of mine has and she really likes it, i have seen it and it looks really nice too :) the hoods meet up aswell so great for sleeping when you have the carseat attached :)

i had this one but also had the snug for it i really liked it really nice for wen B was alot younger

I have one of these and love it, I don't really use it alot as I use a sling, but we take sometimes as hubby loves to push her or when were planning on getting something to eat.

The selling point for me was the carrycot that comes with it.

My tip with it though is don't buy the raincover from mothercare as you can get them brand new of ebay for about £10 p+p included.

xSuzx

I think Ebony_preggy has one of these too

Hiya. My friend has one of these pushchairs, you may need to remove the parcel shelf. and stand it on its side. Will be a squeeze i think!

Jadie

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
errr how big is the boot??

here is my boot

hgt2.jpg

I dont wanna get something that wont fit thats all.

I doubt the shops will let me try before I buy, then for me to say, yeh it fits I dont want it, so I can get it online cheaper :rotfl:

my m8 went to mothercare tried it and it fitted in her boot then sed ohh i do like it but i wanna look at one other and then got it off ebay lol

This is a really nice pram as it is lovely and light to push and it has little features on it like a clock and a thermometer. I would def recommend. I have quite a small car and it fits in sideways but without the parcel shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back