Mothercare today...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Got a random message from hubby yesterday asking if we could go to mothercare this weekend. He is getting so excited now and looking at clothing etc. It's so sweet. :)

Random thread but thought I'd share it. Didn't think he would want to go shopping until after 20 week scan. So it's a pleasant surprise. :)

They have a sale this weekend but don't think it's on clothing! Have fun :) X

Aww that's sweet. We went last weekend for some feeding bras and i left my OH to fend for himself. He looked most unhappy at the prospect, but when i came back out, he had handfuls of things he'd found and wanted to buy. One of them we unfortunately couldn't, because it was a wooly/furry jacket thing for a newborn, and our baby is due in 2 weeks, they didn't have a bigger size, and we thought maybe the weather is a bit too sunny for fur jackets!

We went just before dexter finally arrived, I was looking at sheets for his Moses basket and when I found hubby he had an armful of clothes for the little dude, I ad to rein him in a bit tho else we would be broke lol

Ah cute my OH is always wanting to go baby shoppi gbits so sweet when they get excited

Aw how lovely, i went with my mum the other day and bought our littles ones last bits, managed to get a swinging chair for £49.99 and im really pleased with it! The clothes are lovely in there but quite pricey, would probably buy an outfit in there if it was for something special, we have bought alot in the supermarkets and m&s has gorgeous baby clothes and not too expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back