Mothercare 15% off

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Nat28, May 23, 2013.

1. Nat28

Nat28 Well-Known Member

Just thought id share mothercare got 15% off spends over £100 at mo, if noone hadnt already seen it, bloody order my furniture from there tuesday then today receive a message to tell me this!! So today i have cancelled my order, and reorderd it today with the 15% off, i couldnt resist as it was a saving if £78!!! So that £78 has paid for my matress , ive gone for one from babies r us should be £159.99 down to £79.99, i also had a voucher code for a further £5 off , then because i spent over £50 there giving a free £10 voucher to spend once order is dispatched so all in all im chuffed as ive only ended up paying £6 more for the matress and furniture than i was origionally paying just for the furniture!!! Bargain!!hax

2. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

Excellent deal! Love a bargain :) xx

3. Nat28

Nat28 Well-Known Member

Ha me too feel so satisfied when i get a bargain!hax

4. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

Woo brill! Although I dont need the code.. thanks for sharing! Lovely to hear u got a good deal though :) hope your doing well xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

5. katyloumc

katyloumc Well-Known Member

Bargain! That's the mattress I'm going for and I want the cream Henley furniture from babies r us too. Love planning the room! I'll look to see what I can buy from mother care!

6. Sunshine_state

Sunshine_state Well-Known Member

Great thanks for that. Just had a look...gutted the pushchair i want isn't included but will get mattresses and baby monitor and anything else i find lol xx

7. Nat28

Nat28 Well-Known Member

Is it not? I think its everything they just automatically add the 15% of at the checkout, katy the matress looks like a bargain i love getting stuff for nurseryx

8. Sunshine_state

Sunshine_state Well-Known Member

Nah in the terms and conditions most of the pushchairs aren't included. I want the mothercare expedior xx

9. Nat28

Nat28 Well-Known Member

Awwwww thats poo that is oh well grab whatelse you can!hax