Mothercare 15% off

Nat28

Reaction score
Just thought id share mothercare got 15% off spends over £100 at mo, if noone hadnt already seen it, bloody order my furniture from there tuesday then today receive a message to tell me this!! So today i have cancelled my order, and reorderd it today with the 15% off, i couldnt resist as it was a saving if £78!!! So that £78 has paid for my matress , ive gone for one from babies r us should be £159.99 down to £79.99, i also had a voucher code for a further £5 off , then because i spent over £50 there giving a free £10 voucher to spend once order is dispatched so all in all im chuffed as ive only ended up paying £6 more for the matress and furniture than i was origionally paying just for the furniture!!! Bargain!!hax

Ha me too feel so satisfied when i get a bargain!hax

Woo brill! Although I dont need the code.. thanks for sharing! Lovely to hear u got a good deal though :) hope your doing well xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Bargain! That's the mattress I'm going for and I want the cream Henley furniture from babies r us too. Love planning the room! I'll look to see what I can buy from mother care!

Great thanks for that. Just had a look...gutted the pushchair i want isn't included but will get mattresses and baby monitor and anything else i find lol xx

Is it not? I think its everything they just automatically add the 15% of at the checkout, katy the matress looks like a bargain i love getting stuff for nurseryx

Nah in the terms and conditions most of the pushchairs aren't included. I want the mothercare expedior xx

Awwwww thats poo that is oh well grab whatelse you can!hax

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back