Vertbaudet

Rachey

Reaction score
Did anyone else use the order code for vertbaudet out of their bounty pack? It gives you £10 off, free delivery and free changing bag :) I think their baby clothes are so cute!

Just used mine today and got..

3X_70024_3186_0052.jpg

and

3X_70211_3062.jpg

came to £23 but got them both for £13 and got the free changing bag and mat pus free delivery! Thought that was really good :D

I saw this too..

3X_70204_3302.jpg

Had to buy it lol! Was reduced from £19 to £9, thought it looked so comfy for him, maybe a bit chavvy but hey-ho!

Last edited:
I don't have a voucher for them in my pack....rubbish lol

The stuff you have ordered looks so cute

Did you not? I thought they would all be the same hun.. I have an order code that you can use if you want to? When I ordered my stuff I made a mess of it and had to phone them and they put my stuff through with a different order code, so I still have my original one :) x

I just put in the order code they used for my things too and it still works, I thought they would only be useable once x

Last edited:
the clothes are so cute!! i cant wait to start buying clothes!!

haha i'm the same! it's quite good hun, you get money off vouchers and i got samples of nappies, baby wipes, laundry tablets and a few other things lol you can get it anytime after your 12 week scan in boots :) i think the next two you get at the hospital when you have baby and the last one you get in boots too, i could be wrong but im sure that's pretty much how it works x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back