Pip is all kitted out!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Well, I now have plenty of newborn and 0-3 clothes for little nman! 3-6 is nearly there too!! Can't resist a bargain on the swapshops!!

Got a mothercare pramsuit I wanted for £8!! It's £35 in the shops :D

And we r goin out this weekend to look for and order our nursery furniture!! Off to lakeside in Essex (DH usually totally avoids it at any point in the week, let alone a Saturday!! Soooo excited!

Can't stop buying for my little dude :D

Swapshop?? Second hand Sid likes the sound of this!! What and where??!!

On Facebook xx just search for swapshop and what area u r in and u should get a few! I'm in 4 groups! Lol! Got a mamas and papas Moses basket for £20 off of one. It needs a new mattress but they r cheap to buy :ad

Gotta love bargains!!!

Hey x

I went lakeside last weekend. It was soooo busy, good luck!

I went into Babies R us and have to say I was not that impressed. The stuff on the internet looked great but up close not so great. The only place so far for baby furnature i really liked was Next and John Lewis. Oh and Debenhams have some lovely baby clothes.

I haven't bought anything for little Chip at all yet, hubby is so not interested. Although just the other day he decided we are doing the nursery in december as we are both off.

He hasn't said but i think because we have been TTCing for so long he is still cautious even though i am now 6mths preggers!! I'm going to start buying baby clothing each time i go out from now on because by December/January i may not want to go trapsing round the shops because i've left things too late.

We have been mega busy lately but one free weekend, i'm taking him baby shopping with me to get him in the mood!

Happy shopping hun xx

My DH was like that (didn't wanna buy anything) until we had our 22 week scan and found out Pip was a boy. We went shopping in mothercare to celebrate! Lol! Yeah, I'm not too impressed with babies r us stuff, even on the web. I know what I want! Lol! I want a cot bed, wardrobe with 2 rails and at least 1 drawer/shelf and a dresser wih at least 3 drawers. I dont like the one door/shelf combo wardrobes and dressers. Need more storage than that and want it hidden! Lol! I like the mothercare stuff. DH is puttin it on his credit card and we have £400 to pay off straight away so can get something that will last.

Sooooo excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back