ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

moomoo192

Reaction score
I put an order in at mothercare online today for £155 and now i've just seen a promotion code on this site for £15 off orders of £100 or more.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

can you cancel the order and try placing it again?

Like Ellie said I would try cancelling and re-ordering?

i looked to see if i could cancel but don't see the option.

Its the 1st time i've used the place so if anybody knows how to stop the order please let me know

moomoo192 said:

Its the 1st time i've used the place so if anybody knows how to stop the order please let me know

you could try ringing them...They will definitely cancel your order, ive done this myself.

Blossom said:
moomoo192 said:

you could try ringing them...They will definitely cancel your order, ive done this myself.

Yes i was thinking this myself, i did just wonder about asking them to honour the coupon as it was my first time and i had trouble putting the coupon in, say it wouldn't accept it or something :oops:

Its worth asking them hun, i have honoured a few things here and there at argos before now (just depends if people catch me on a good day!)

me too - waiting for a £160 order - could have done with a discount - oh well cant win them all :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back