Most Haunted

Sammystar said:
Misslarue said:
Rock-Angel said:
Misslarue said:
Not on the show but this is the entry about Derek Acorah on Wiki:

Controversy
Acorah's credibility has been questioned following his work on Most Haunted. On numerous investigations for the programme, Acorah would appear to become possessed by spirits or an evil entity or would appear lost and confused. On one such occasion, Acorah claimed to be possessed by the spirit of a man called Kreed Kafer. In a later interview the programme's parapsychologist, Ciaran O' Keeffe claimed that the character was completely fictional. O' Keeffe claims that he fabricated the "Kreed Kafer" character (an anagram of "Derek faker"), and misfed the information to Acorah who subsequently presented it as fact[2]. In a separate interview, the show's presenter and executive producer, Yvette Fielding said that she believes it was a "fake possession".

I found the rest of that article! Cant wait to show hubby whos a massive mh fan but hates derceck!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... _page.html

Good article. That was interesting esp the bit about the show being made by Yvettes husbands production company.

The article is really old though.

They actually met on the show, then later set up their own production company.......I think :think:

Don't ask me how I know this, I have no clue! :lol:

They didn't meet on the show, they met while she was doing City Hospital and he proposed live on air. Then they put together Antix (their production company) and Most Haunted was it's first show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back