Bizarre!!

hennaly

Reaction score
Every night i go up to bed first, hubby stays down for a while watching tv then locks up and comes up, anyway for the last 2 nights i have gone down in the morning the front door has been wide open and the tv is on :think: i have checked with Matt and he says he absolutely turned the tv off etc, i have checked with my eldest son who is the only one likely to be up before or should i say after us but both nights he has actually been in bed early too, it was actually him that called me this morning as the door was open again and tv on.
What would you make of this, im not scared or anything but just find it strange.
Oh and i have 2 dogs, a very protective St Bernard and an Irish Setter who bark if anyone comes near the house but didnt hear a peep from either of them :think:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

very spooky! let us know when you solve the mystery!

Might be you sleep walking luv!

Pregnancy does some VERY strange things!

xxx

i'd suggest sleep walking as well, if you have a technology wizz in your family then hooking up a motion detecting camera.

sandi

I thought sleep walking as soon as I read this. I think people sleep walk when they have something on their mind :think: .

Unless it's a ghost.

crikey I would of been out the 1st night it happened

i cant look @ any ghosty pics, films or anything as I get nightmares real bad

Could be sleep walking, I know pregnancy makes you do things differently..... or could be spirit...

turn the volume up on the telly b4 you turn it off then when it comes back on you will hear it.... thats if you can??

Could it be the dogs?? My cat sometimes sits on the tv remote and turns it on.

Hazel said:
its more a worry the front door being left wide open, my dog can open the door but not sure she has learnt to put in the key and unlock it first :think:

hennaly said:
Hazel said:
its more a worry the front door being left wide open, my dog can open the door but not sure she has learnt to put in the key and unlock it first :think:

She might have :lol: .

Tonight you could hide the key so only you now where it is then if it happens again it must be you sleep walking :think: .

That is very worrying

One night last week i woke up at 1:30am...my TV was still on but i could hear music....went out of my room and it was coming from downstaris...came down to find the radio on in the kitchen...i NEVER listen to it and it was on Magic 828 playing a really random song....now do they even broadcast at that time? :think: But anyway the switch was on the CD position not radio and no CD was in...turned it off and went to bed again lol....Im on my own in the house !!!

Very creepy...hope you figure it out

i will let you all know if anything happens tonight :wink:

well the door remained shut and the tv stayed switched off however i woke up at stupid o'clock to loads of dogs barking going mad so went down to check on mine as it sounded like Anoushka was out the front barking and they were fast asleep, i asked Matt if he heard them this morning and he said no so i really think im losing the plot, it went on for quite a while and was clear as clear. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back