Watery CM at 5+4

weggi

Reaction score
sorry for TMI but have gone and googled and got myself all worried again.

all day i have been getting loads and load of really watery CM, so much my knickers have been constantly wet know i shouldn't have googled it but as most of you know i am a little paranoid.

anyway google says it could be leaking amnio fluid now very scared that i am going to MC again.

any one else had similar CM ?

Hey didn't wanna r and r. I always wear a p liner anyway so whatever I have would never go through me undies as I hate that damp feeling!, but my cm isn't watery like a tap or anything! Dnt forget everyones cm is different!give it today if ur worried give ur gp a call on mon X

Hey hun your so early I doubt there would be that much amnio fluid to leak... I had lots of discharge when I first found out, I kept thinking it was my period as I was expecting it to come as was having fertility treatment. Just wear a panty liner and don't stress and stay away from google I never went on any preggo site till I was 12 weeks for advice and I found this one :D

As long as there is no blood in it hun you will be fine x hugs you x

cleared up today so not quiet sure what that was all about!!!!

Hi Ladies, I am new to the site, and being pregnant is like going back to school. Apologies in advance for asking a newbie question, what is "CM"?

Thanks in advance.
P.S. How do I insert a signature?

Hi welcome CM is cervical mucus and to add a sig u need to go to CP but think u need a minimm amount of posts to do it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back