moses mattress & bedding Q.

mermaid

Reaction score
Where do you think is the best place to buy a moses mattress and cot bedding from? I couldn't see much in babies r us and our mothercare is tiny! Where did you all buy yours from?

i bought my my bedding from asda for the moses basket and cotbed

I borrowed the moses basket and stand - the basket comes with a soft matrass, however I bought the fitted & flat sheets from Mamas & Papas - as I did will all the bedding for baba (cot/bed). If you can't get hold of any you should just order online - think Mamas & Papas have a website you could try?

I bought mine from mothercare, because the store here is huge.

Have you tried ebay. They have some bargins on there :D

i got my pram, cot, bedding,2 moses baskets,buggy,high chair,new matresses,breats pump,bath,cot mobile 2 bouncy chairs and most of my maternity and baby clothes from ebay, and seriously, the whole lot cost me less that 200 quid! and everything is new, or immaculate!! :dance:

I think mine was from mothercare, I had my moses basket off a friend though. The bedding I had in bales from mothercare, just plain white I bought.

all Jamies bedding was from either mothercare or boots when there were offers on otherwise they were gifts from ppl

mine was from ebay - although still waiting for delivery. Looks brand new - used once. Basket and stand for £20.

I got mine from Mamas and Papas. The bedding i got from Mothercare online, you do have to pay £4.97 delivery but when you have to buy quite alot (which i'm sure we all do when it comes to mothercare!) you don't really mind.

Hi, also check out "boots" website, I've ordered a load of stuff and all free delivery if over £50. Cot/bed blankets for a twin pack are only £4.66 and fitted twin pack £7.99, how fab is that?

Bev x x

I was given my moses basket but I bought a new mattress from e bay for about a tenner.

Got my moses basket sheets today 2 for £1.99 in wilkinsons and they are really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back