mortgage rates

Mummy-D

Reaction score
just got a letter in from the halifax who we have our mortgage with and our payment has come down again :cheer: !

We remortgaged last November and the guy that arranged it for us convinced us to take a variable one. We had wanted a fixed rate so we knew what we were paying each month....i'm so glad he convinced us otherwise. Our mortgage has come down £191 a month since last november :D

YEY thats brilliant :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lee went to see about changing the mortgage on this place and has to go back on Monday and they were saying on the rates were going down!! woopwoop its about bloody time like!!

Aww that's good. I came down this month. Unfortunately though it's too late!

It's great, ours is now £110 less than when we got our mortgage a year and a half ago which is less than we used to pay in rent! I'm hopeful it'll come down again with the 1% cut but we've yet to hear :pray:

Great news.. i unfortunately went for the fixed rate! :wall:

Claire x

daftscotslass - mine is because of the latest 1% cut, so i will keep my fingers crossed for you. :pray:

Oh no nori - how long are you tied in for. Would it be worth finding out if you have an early redemption penalty if you were to change to a different lender now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back