Morning :)

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Morning ladies

Soooo its just past 7am and I'm off work today, which is nice.
So why am I awake at 7am on my day off you ask?
My little squirmer woke me up at 6am kicking and wriggling, and still hasn't stopped lol.

Just thought I'd share lol

Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm awake tooooo!! Squirm squirm wriggle wriggle...hope this isn't a sign of things to come?!

I'm off today too and been awake since 6! Hubby went to work at 6, and once I'd been for a wee, the little person in my belly got hiccups, so I've been awake since stupid o'clock too! x

I'm off today & just woke up (even tho its later now) to a little bum poking out my belly, very cute how he gets himself into a comfy position while I'm on either side hehe. Not had wriggles yet, my phone woke me up. Hope it's like this when he comes, he usually starts wriggling around 9! Xx

I've been awake for hours too but not with little one, my problem is heartburn/indigestion. :(

I'm off today and up and awake but nothing from lil one yet- still fast asleep I reckon. Mind you he's got the right idea- I would still be in bed right now but off to the vets with the dog in a minute.

I got some huge kicks from him yesterday evening and then cramp in my leg at about 5 in the morning which was fun!

Have a lovely day everyone :)

XX

Wow lots of days off today! Enjoy everyone xx

Awwww clearly Sophia wanted attention!!

Have a lovely day off x

So many awake at silly o'clock this morning. I woke at 3 to go toilet and couldn't get comfy again to go back to sleep. Hips go sore no matter what side I lay on and then if I moved wrong way could feel cramp coming in!! Tossed and turned until about 6am and then just dozed until DH came home from work at 7.30am. The dog made me get up just after 9 as she needed to go outside. Think it'll be a slow day for me today lol

Bless her!!!

DH's phone went off at 4am this morning (he didnt turn it on silent and a voicemail came through) which woke me up (not happy) so went for a wee and pickle woke up to and started squirming, ahhhhhh.

Enjoy your day off and Happy Friday everyone!
xx

I actually for once got a lay in this morning :)

I have only just woken up and I feel so much better for it, I've not been sleeping well with one thing and another so I am happy.

Enjoy your day's off everyone :)

xxx

Lol so my LO isn't the only early morning riser then.
She squirmed til about 7.30am then I started to doze off at around 8, then she got hiccups lol.
Ah well. Its cute lol xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back