Morning!

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I am if, I'm over from ttc because I got my :bfp: this morning!!! It was actually quite thin and crappy but it's there and 3 days before my period is due!

Am coming over to introduce myself and sy hi to a few chums who came over a little while ago and have been keeping a seat warm for me ;)

This is my third of baby, the last pregnancy unfortunately did not complete and I also have a 17 month old son!

Very excited to meet you all x xx

:dance: yay, so pleased for u fi!!!!! Hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy :D :yay:

Thanks sweetie! Hope your enjoying it still, not long now and you get to meet your munchkin!!

I know. I've reached the uncomfortable stage now! Lol! Can't get comfy no matter what I try! Lol! Will all be worth it in the end!! xxx

Congrats Fi. I'm so pleased for you after what you went through. xx

Awwwww I have been a bit of a lurker and followed your story...and I can honestly say thats the best news Ive heard for a while on here hun :)

Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months you deserve it xxxxx

This is very uplifting news, I'm really pleased for you, congratulations here's wishing for a happy & healthy 9 months ahead xx

Yay!! Welcome honey. That's fab news x

Congratulations again hun!! :) hope to be joining you here soon x x

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg :hug: :dance: :bunny: :yay: :pompom: It's so fantastic to see you here!!!!! Another one in the eye for the cyst doctors yayyyyyyyy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow hunny great to see u back here :) have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Well done Fi! Big congrats. Wishing you the super stickiest bean ever and a happy n healthy 9 months. No Xmas vino for you.

Hi Fi :wave:

Big congratulations on your BFP. So pleased for you.

Am only in tri1 another 6 days, but will see you around xxxxx

Yaaaaaaay Fi! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! What a month December is turning out to be! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

XX

Hiya Hun, massive congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back