Morning!

Congratulations gun!! That's brilliant news!! X

Congrats hun, that's great news! :) Wishing you a very healthy 9 months xxx

Just phoned my mum in oz, shes over the moon and will be visiting us for a few weeks at end of august when baby is due :) she hasnt missed one of my births bless her cottons.

Hi Fi. We've not met yet, but huge congratulations to you and the very best of luck for the months to come! x

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx my sister also had a stillbirth at 42 weeks in march, she is now expecting again, she is doing great, love hearing happy news, congrats xx

hiya hun, welcome.. good luck with your pregnancy and hoping to chat soon x

Blessings to your sister, that must have been very hard on the whole family. I am pleased... Trying to stop myself from weeing on a digi! Might go and do an ic just to curb the need lol

Omg I am over the moon for you hun that's bloody FANTASTIC!
Huge congrats!!!

XX

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

This is the best news ever! So happy for you lovely lady x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I've already said it in another thread but congrats xx

Glad to see you back hunny congrats on your bfp hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months hunny xxxxxx

Wow!!!!!!!! Huge congratulations fi have everything crossed for you xxxx

OH MY GOOOOD i dont believe i missed this you shud have PM'd me you fanny! EEEP i am so happy for you fi!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeez i take a day off and what happens lol

Haha sorry lynette! I did wanna pm you but didn't want to I case you were still having an awful time dealing with the witch x x x

I congratulated you on your other thread, but couldn't resist doing it again. Congrats xx

Amazing news, huge congratulations wishing u a happy & healthy 9 months xx :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back