Morning

Geminiblue

Reaction score
Good morning everyone, Ive had a lay in today 7.30am hurrah, my 2yr old had a lie in first time since weve moved in.

Ive got 1 week to go, OH off work, we have play room sorted and nearly all of the baby room will be sorted by the end of today AND getting the FIL to fit out catflap for our massive cat called The Mountain so no more excessive fluff and rampaging about the house for him (the cat not the FIL)

Its all falling into place we are ready pretty much so come on Baby A, make an appearance soon we're all ready Baby A :)

Hope you all have a fab sunday
x

That's great that you're nearly all sorted! Just about the right time as well!
Enjoy your sunday too xxx

Good job! Did a good bit of that stuff yday myself. Only one more week at work then a weeks wait and hopefully juniorvwill arrive!

sounds like u have it all under control !!! my 2 slept in a bit this morning too !!! hope u enjoy your day too and how cool would it b if things started for u tonight !!!! xxxx

Please can we have a pic of your giant fluff ball cat?

Geminiblue - I got a bit of a fright when I first read your thread....thought you said....Good morning everyone, i've had a "baby" today, rather than lie in (dont worry its just me, I have baby on the brain!)

:wall:

looool - hope you have a great day!! Glad you got a lie in!!

:)

ha ha littlemiss that made me larf. Ninjak - will try to get pic of him when he comes out from under the bed, for a large cat he's scared of everyone and everything....my OH said that once he caught a slow worm but they were sure that the slow worm climbed into his mouth...He also displayed signs of huge bravery when a leaf reared up against him...he last 5 seconds and ran, which is an achievement. Hes a very depressed cat ha ha xxx

...his breed is Maine Coon and he is big and ginger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back