Not a moan

Geminiblue

Reaction score
So Ive posted in a few areas recently...about my husband, my 2yr old, my sister, my pregnancy....blah blah blah bored of my own voice now!!!:lol:

and for the last couple of days I have started to feel better. The problems are still the same...actually my 2yr old seems a little better I think he was feeling a bit under the weather for a couple of weeks...but think I feel better in myself.

Still havent got a move date confirmed when it was supposed to be 7th Oct but do you know what, I cant do anything about any of it so I cant keep getting stressed. Think Ive slept a lot more recently or at least a bit better. Think Ive eaten a bit better recently or a little bit more.

Have noonie pains and period like pains but not in a contraction sort of way so the baby may come before the move or after...either way there is bugger all I can do about it.

Hurrah must be feeling better :)
:dance:

Glad to hear your feeling much more yourself and less stressed!

Glad you're feeling better. Sleep can make anything seem a lot better I think :) x

Glad your not as stressed, sometimes best thing to do is just shut everyone out and just concentrate on your self and not get worked up over things you can't do anything about and just be a bit selfish for a while!! Works for me :)

yes youre both very right hav felt better since not doing stuff for others or listening to others problems xxx

glad you're feeling better hun!

look after yourself and baby, most important thing at the moment! so long as the two of you are okay, the rest will hopefully all fall into place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back