what does everyone eat to help with morning sickness?

prettypenguin

Reaction score
So, last year I had morning sickness and just got on with it, but with a baby already here this year waking through the night and up at 6 I really need some help with it! Everything I do or everytime I move I feel sick, was throwing up this morning, just eating some toast but its making me feel worse :( x

I always felt the worst when I had an empty stomach. They say to eat small amounts often. Can't really help other than that sorry - though I did always have a store of apples to nom on.

Dry crackers and rich tea biscuits worked along with lucozade!!

Will try ALL of the above! Lol. Currently eating a veggie mini pizza... Hope it doesn't plan on coming back up x

i used to drink milk till i cud get something to eat xx

i had morning sickness v bad about nine times a day, i found as long as i allways had somthing to bring up it wasnt as bad so i allways was eating soft things and lots of water as its easy to bring up. But rice and fizzy drinks arent good to bring back up.

no...neither are bananas as i found out last year nearly bloody choked on it coming back up yuk! sorry tmi x

Anything I ate came back up :( the only thing that helped slightly was lucazade .. Doc told me to drink this as well coz I couldn't keep anything down, even water...x

I might try that, I couldn't keep water down this morning. It lasts til mid afternoon does my nut in :/ funny how I missed being of when Charlie was born, you don't remember the bad bits x

Nothing helped me! I also had horrific heart burn. Being sick with heart burn was awful!!
I got put on sickness tablets but I couldn't take them without being sick!! Lasted until 26 weeks all day then gradully it eased to just mornings and by 30 weeks I'd stopped! I'm now finding ice and ice cold drinks are my jerks as it just makes me feel better! I Freud allsorts, rich tea, arrow root biscuits, ginger, green tea but none of it worked!
Got one very fussy minx in here!!

Xx

Ginger biscuits really helped for me. Ginger is meant to be really good for sickness x

With my second a bit of toast would help.
My first and this one (third) sickness been so bad nothing helped.

ginger biscuits with my first and bananas with my 2nd and 3rd x

I tried ginger biscuits last year with Charlie, didn't work, literally have no bread or milk in this morning or any biscuits!! So had to have one of Charlie's yoghurts haha, feel ok so far but that was over an hour ago... So I don't know what I'll eat later, might have to send oh to the shop when he gets up for work I ain't going out looking like I do! X

I haven't had alot of ms fortunately but it really got me during the night I would wake and pee and then lay there feeling really hungry like I was staving ,then all of a sudden I would feel soo sick would take an hour or so to get back to sleep. I have found eating breakfast cereal before bed has helped loads and now I'm not waking quite so much for the loo either so getting some sleep at last heaven lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back