morning sickness/nausea from 26 weeks???

Mummytobe1992

Reaction score
anyone stil expierence m/s i was fine pretty much my whole pregnant untill 26 wks im now 30 wks today and it just seem's to be getting worse i have constant nausea morning/day/night and its hard to eat anything! and if i do i feel soo sick anyone else have this .. im due march 24th baby girl No.1

i had bad nauseau in the first trimester. it went for most of the second and the last 4 days it seems to have come back, along with lots of tiredness!
i am 31 wks tomo. i have heard that sometimes those symptoms can come back in the final tri,
oh joy lol

Hunny if it's getting worse then you need to talk to your midwife or doctor. I notice you are out in Oz and it's summer there at the mo? You need to make sure you don't dehydrate hun, hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxx

I have my next midwife appointment on tuesday so will see what she says! yeah im in australia oh and the heat suxs its been in the high 30's for the past couple of weeks oh i feel like im dying...!!! :( xxxxx

Have you tried ice lollies or cubes? I am so glad it's the winter in the uk, not sure I could handle the heat being pregnant :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

yeah its hard! il have to suffer it for the next ten weeks! eeeeek.. i hate feeling sick and being in the heat also other than the sickness im fine.. except a few headaches.. xxxxx

I had vomiting up to around 25 weeks and then last night it started up again :(

I wasnt too bad in tri 1 but it seems to have come back with a vengence this week! Been sick most days, not happy xx

hmm wonder wot it is ,, hormones or baby pushing up on stomach! ahh im so over it xx

I had it all the way through and all I could think was well it must be a hormone surge helping baby to grow. I didn't have a lot if weight gain or a big bump and was still wearing my size 8 jeans and size 8/10 most of the time on top and baby weighed in at just over 9lbs! So all the positive thinking I tried of it being a good thing that I was being sick was right! :) xxx

Ice lollies are amazing and help an awful lot but I found the citric ones often had to be paired with Rennies because although they helped with sickness, they didn't help for heartburn lol

i had acid reflux and heartburn earlier on in the pregnancy but that disaperred weeks ago! now its just the constant nausea!!! did u have it everyday hunnie??? xxx

ur LO could be pushing against ur stomach hun sometimes that makes us feel sick x

i had acid reflux and heartburn earlier on in the pregnancy but that disaperred weeks ago! now its just the constant nausea!!! did u have it everyday hunnie??? xxx

Heartburn pretty much all the way through but my sickness just came back every now and again from about 23 weeks and didn't go until the end. I think more of it was just nausea but because I have such a weak stomach when it comes to smells I think that's why I was actually sick xx

Oh and MW also said my sickness could or most likely towards the end was because of baby taking up all the room and leaving my stomach with nowhere to go

oh :) yeah probaly is here pushing up on my stomach thats the only thing i can think of, unless yeah hormones.. did u ever take medication for the sickness? where u vomiting or was it just nausea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back