Morning Sickness Anyone?

bonny

Reaction score
Mine has, iv felt soo sick for the last few days worst today :puke: and so so tired, luckly OH is working from home. I really hope it doesnt stay long.

Urghhh morning/all day sickness again.

I didn't get sick all the way through this pregnancy, up until about three to four weeks ago :roll:

Now :puke:

i feel sick in the mornings every morning.. and am tired.. i sometimes feel sick at nite.. i haven't actually been sick though

LOL I saw this post this morning and thought.. I've been really lucky... the only time I have been sick recently is because of my Heart burn... shortly afterwards though, I had a cup of tea... and I just started feeling really nauseous like I was 10 weeks pregnant again... it was horrible... then promptly went and was sick, very sick I couldn't stop retching and well now I don't have the ability to bend over the toilet :rotfl: so had to stand up... :shock: Oh yes and I've also burst several blood vessels on my face so now I look like I've got the plague.. :rotfl: Its not funny really..

Why'd you have to go and post this... ??? Hmmm... ;)

i'm only having odd days of it at the mo.

Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

Squiglet said:
LOL I saw this post this morning and thought.. I've been really lucky... the only time I have been sick recently is because of my Heart burn... shortly afterwards though, I had a cup of tea... and I just started feeling really nauseous like I was 10 weeks pregnant again... it was horrible... then promptly went and was sick, very sick I couldn't stop retching and well now I don't have the ability to bend over the toilet :rotfl: so had to stand up... :shock: Oh yes and I've also burst several blood vessels on my face so now I look like I've got the plague.. :rotfl: Its not funny really..

Why'd you have to go and post this... ??? Hmmm... ;)

Sorry :wink: Just to make you feel better though i had an appointment this morning so go all ready got hair and full face on had a cuppa and threw up all over the place retching and gagging, ended up looking like alice cooper mascara eyeliner all over my face and :puke: in my hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back