Morning sickness 30 weeks

Mummytobe1992

Reaction score
So I've still got the dreaded morning sickness,constant nausea 24/7 and I'm pretty much fed up and due date couldn't come soon enough to say the least! Anyhow what are your thoughts on anti nausea meds? I've tried al the home remedies.(ginger tea,ginger biscuits,dry crackers..etc...) nothing works! I was prescribed maxalon off my doctor and wellvit doesn't do anything really takes the edge off it a bit but makes mee so drowsy and makes me anxious and sort of restless and agitated especially in my legs :/ saw my OB and she had prescribed m stemtil haven't went and got it yet tho, anyway had this one also have u had nasea and it subsided closer to due day???

Heather xxxx

I had a few bad days last week of constant nausea and feeling yuk but feel fine now.

Hope you feel better soon. xx

Hi Hun I had it till about 26/27 weeks but now it's come back although not as bad :( xx

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thankyou girlies for your replys 31 wks today and it's still her it's soooo frustrating I didn't have any of this in my first or second tri my hear goes out to all women who suffer with HV and morning sickness!!! If I had it from day one I would be so darn depressed!! Glad I only have 9 weeks left! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back