Morning sickness? My a*se

madam bully

Reaction score
It lasts all blooming day :puke:

I wake up feeling sick, it lasts all day with a few near misses during the day until it comes to bedtime, I brush my teeth and then I am talking down the big white telephone, it really sucks, and I just want to cry!

I've got this travel sickness bands on, not really doing much. I just feel so miserable and I am sure my OH is getting the hump coz all I seem to say these days is 'I feel sick' :cry:

I've been excactly the same sine week 6, and it sure aint much fun is it!!

The only thing i found helped me was fizzy sweets, but obviousley you cant live on them. Yesterday I went a whole day without actually throwing up - so maybe its starting to ease off.

On the positive side, it is supposed to be a sign of a healthy pregnancy. But I understand just how rubbish you feel! :hug:

Piglet xx

Awww, am really sorry it's getting you down.

I have been feeling a bit sick these past few days, and have just thrown up for the first time in my pg today (sorry if tmi :oops: ) so am feeling like this pg is getting real now yay!

Aw hun hang on in there it does pass honest

At last someone who understands!! I have been sick since week 5, and I am only 8 weeks now but its really getting to me, I can't work properly, and all I want to do when I get home is fall asleep so I dont feel sick anymore!! My poor fiance is feeling the brunt of it all, he keeps trying to make me dinner but by the time I have smelt it cooking I feel so sick I couldn't possibly eat anything! I also have a strange phenomenon where everything (especially coffee) smells of tuna fish?? Anyone else got this?

Evie x :puke:

Oh my gosh, exactly the same is happening here. My fiance is being so supportive and cooks & does all the housework while I'm knocked out either on the couch or on the bathroom floor (!). I feel so mean though, because he goes to great efforts to cook me things exactly how I need them (food needs to be plain & dry, no sauces or anything). Even then, as soon as he opens the door and I smell it - off I go again!

And all I want to do is sleep. Hope it ends soon! :)

I just can't wait to go to bed so I can stop feeling sick but obviously there is only so much sleep you can have!

Why arn't these damn wrist bands working for the love of god :roll: :x :cry:

I really now how you all feel! I am 7 weeks gone. At first i just felt sick in the morning, but its getting worse! :? I now feel ill from the minute i wake up, right through the day! Can't stand anything that smells strong and am currently living on plain pringles!

x

Can i join your gang girls i am the same. I have found eating something every HR!! can help but you run out of things to eat cos you have to REALLY fancy it to eat.

Also Boiled sweets are helping slighty. I can wait to get Ellis to bed so i can go to bed too. But i cant even sleep the whole night now as i have been woke for 7 months with Ellis and he only just started sleeping through!!! :evil: :evil:

xxxxx

Oh my poor o/h, he made me chilli last night and I tried to act as if I was really enjoying it, but then of course I threw it all up!!! The look on his face was sooooo sad :cry: , he had bought himself a delia smith recipe book and everything!! Think I had better get him a present on the way home from work today to let him know how much i apreciate him!!!! Not a recipe book though, he may get carried away!!!

Evie x

I'm not doing too bad on the actual throwing up bit its more the heaving, i'm seriously sick of it, nearly everything i do i heave unless i'm sat in bed doing nothing, i dont even get notice when its gonna happen i can be in the shower and i start going :evil:

I'm so glad I've discovered this site! My mum and mum-in-law were saying to me that they've never heard of anyone suffer from morning sickness that badly, and I was starting to think that maybe I have a low tolerance level, but now I know there are others out there like me! My symptoms are exactly like madam bully's. I'm now coming into the end of the 12th week, have been feeling sick since week 5, and I really hope I'll be better soon.

hi girls,
come to join your moan i've been feeling sick since 5wks but i'm now since last fri i'm being sick it's horrible :cry:
altho i do feel better once i've been sick
also can only eat things i fancy which include:
toast
bacon sandwich
kfc chicken strips
plain hola hoops
dry cereal
boilded sweets
and this is all i've had since fri!!!!
also tried an just sleep from about 8.30pm
DH says its "all in my head" :twisted:

my sickness has just gradually come on over the last few days, all i've eaten if ginger biscuits and been adventurous today had a chip butty :rotfl: i find ginger biscuits really help but cant eat them whilst at work so might try get some ginger tea or something to drink before i start? hope it doesnt last too long, think it lasted bout 6 weeks with millie. how long did anyone elses last in a previous pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back