Cures for morning sickness...

mellowbird

Reaction score
Hi there... :wave: ..Well to my surprise i am suffering really bad with morning sickness... :puke: .It is not letting up,lasts all day and i am finding it hard to keep the contents of my stomach in place.... :roll: I am sick :puke: at he sight and smell of food...I feel silly as i ahve had a few PG's but have never had sickness..Can anyone help me. :hug: :dance:

Hi Mellowbird,

i can't offer any cures i'm afraid but i can offer sympathy :hug:

I went through this and thought i would never keep any food down but after about 2 weeks of this dreadful sickness :puke: it has gone away to be replaced by mild nauseau (sp).

I have heard of ginger biscuits helping - might be worth a try. :D

Best of luck to you!

Vegetable soup with loads of potato's and parsnips in, it helps if you have someone else to make it for you as you don't have to smell it cooking then, but the carbs in the root vegetables give you some kind of boost that keeps your blood sugars stable for ages!!!
I have been suffering really badly since 7 weeks and I am still having 2 bowls of this a night, and occasionally at lunch too if I am really bad. I find there are no offensive flavours in it so I dont go off it no matter how much I eat!!

mellowbird said:
Hi there... :wave: ..Well to my surprise i am suffering really bad with morning sickness... :puke: .It is not letting up,lasts all day and i am finding it hard to keep the contents of my stomach in place.... :roll: I am sick :puke: at he sight and smell of food...I feel silly as i ahve had a few PG's but have never had sickness..Can anyone help me. :hug: :dance:

apparently these things called preggypops can

*runs to find page*

here you go x hope it helps

http://www.lifeslittleproblems.co.u...ing Sickness&gclid=CNDcv5yTmIsCFR4FEAodr2_zag

When I feel sickness coming something dizzy helps (like sprite or sparkling water). Just dont have it too much. Also salt and vinegar crisps! yummm

:wave: hiya,
I have the same problem this time round, feel terrible all the time...not being sick constantly but feel it.
This is my 5th pregnancy, and definitely the worst but thats good..for as long as i feel bad i know i am good :rotfl: ya know :roll:

I haven't found any remedies myself but eating little and very often does seem to help....a full tummy i am sick, an empty tummy i am really nauseous can't really win.... Good luck sweetheart. :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back