Morning sickness help.

Demi Travis

Reaction score
Hello,
I am 7 weeks. Around 6 weeks I had morning sickness all throughout the day. For about a week now I just get small periods maybe twice a day where I feel nauseous. Is this normal? Or is this a sign of something bad.

Hi!
Perfectly normal. Not every woman gets morning sickness as bad as the next. It’s different for every person and every pregnancy. That’s good that it’s slowed down! I was sick 24 hours a day for the whole first trimester. It was awful, lol. Consider yourself lucky!

Hi!
Perfectly normal. Not every woman gets morning sickness as bad as the next. It’s different for every person and every pregnancy. That’s good that it’s slowed down! I was sick 24 hours a day for the whole first trimester. It was awful, lol. Consider yourself lucky!

thank you so much. It’s my first and I’m so nervous about everything and google is a scary place. And my doctor has yet to see me. Thank you

thank you so much. It’s my first and I’m so nervous about everything and google is a scary place. And my doctor has yet to see me. Thank you
Of course! Don’t be afraid to call your doctor and ask questions at any time. That’s what they are there for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back