Morning sickness disappeared at 8 1/2wks...Panic!

airotciv

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has this happened to anyone else? I had severe nausea from 5 1/2 wks until 8wks and I wished so much that it would stop, I felt so miserable!

At 8 1/2, the nausea noticeably lessened and for the past 2 days, there has been no sign of it at all really. I am 9 wks now and I'm so scared that this means something!

My first scan is in 2 wks and I'm dreading it...What if they say there is no heartbeat or something?

If you have experienced something similar or know anything about these things, please help...

Hiya,
I would try not to worry too much, you will probably find that it might come back and the few days without have just been a lull.

Some people get very few symptoms and some get loads, maybe you could ask your midwife if youare really concerned.

Mine lessened at this time too, then it came back again! I dont think there are any rules as such! Dont worry yourself though.

I'd say keep your fingers crossed it stays away. The placenta begins to take over very soon and this means that your symptoms lessen. You are probably absolutely fine. I would only worry if you experience bleeding or spotting. Take care and don't worry :hug:

Hi hun,

It is quite normal for symptoms to come and go hun, just stay positive and listen to your body. Our bodies have a good way of letting us know when something is wrong!

Take care & try not to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back