• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morning sickness all day 24/7

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Hi

I am not complaining but for the past week i have had morning sickness 24/7. I never realised how pregnacy can just zapp you!!! I havent been sick but i have been in bed ALL weekend but think now i have found the solution...

Dont bother with travel sickness bands. I sent my OH out to buy some and they had no effect but forcing myself to eat pasta seemed to work. As long as i eat every 3 hours its been much better. I had to go to work today and couldnt understand how i could get through it BUT forcing myself to eat has helped.

I have a very health diet and love my food but for the past week even mentioning some foods has turned me right off eating.

Got my first midwifes appointment at 1pm tomorrow so maybe she can give some more tips.

Anyone else suffering??

Sarah

yeah its terrible isnt it hunny!!

since 5 weeks ive been like that, and its still not showing any signs of going

*sniff*

oh well, you'll have a beautiful baby at the end so its all worthwhile.

:)

As long as i eat every 3 hours its been much better. I had to go to work today and couldnt understand how i could get through it BUT forcing myself to eat has helped.

You are doing what is recommended for morning sickness hun, eating small meals regularly, this should also help with bloating if you get that!

Hope you both feel better soon! xx

hope you feel better, thinking of you.

I hope i don't get it!! haven't had any sign yet :puke:

You're right about the travel bands, my mum bought some for me which cost nearly £10! They have not helped one bit. Might aswell press my own fingers on my wrist than a knob of plastic on a sweat band! :roll:

i tried the sickness bands too and they irritated my wrist and made me sweat. other than that i must have looked like a wimbledon fanatic.
i have had terrible sickness and it won't let up. i have tried ginger biscuits and allsorts but no change.

Hi

Yep, me too. Still there 24/7. I was driving on Wednesday and i even chucked up all over my white work top. Yep, i was in a line of traffic and up it came. I grabbed a plastic envelope which contained some work and chucked up in there too. I felt so bad.

Yesterday i also was sick and today just feel sick and very tired.

My friend came over and said she had never seen anyone so happy to be sick. Everytime i complain i say "but i am really happy" just wish it would calm down so i could be even more happy without my head down the loo!!

SARAH :wave:

oh sarah so sorry you feeling like this :puke: :puke:

we are thinking of you, are you staying hydrated and drinking enough, my midwife told me to aim to drink 3 litres a day :shock: i might as well just sit on the toilet 24/7!!

Thanks, yep drinking loads of water just to be safe. I am very interested in child development and was watching a bbc video on the parenting website which said that if your sick ALOT during pregnancy or dont eat properly your child will crave food MORE as a baby, causing more crying for food on demand etc.

SARAH

PS Also if your stressed especially in the last stages your child may develope into a child who is more prone to stress....very interesting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back