Morning - I have got a growth scan this morning

Mummy-D

Reaction score
At 10.15am. Will be so nice to see babs again. We dont get a 20wk scan in my hospital so the last time i saw him/her was at 12wks!

So at the moment we are team green but from the way baby is lying these days, i think it might be head down and there is always that chance that babs might give mummy and daddy a wee flash :dance:

Hopefully get some pics too so will post them up later all being well

Have a nice day ladies

xx

:wave: Ladies

Well, I had the scan lady from hell today. She was grumpy and the tv screen was broken so had to wait till she finished doing all her measurements of baby and then she said she would turn her tv round to show us. She turned the screen round and basically said "there is the head, there is the spine and there is the heart" then turned the screen round again and told me i was done :shock:

So i didnt even get a pic :(

But all is well with baby and growing at the normal rate it should be - oh and he/she is head down.

Got to go back in 4 wks for another scan as at risk from placenta praevia. my notes say that posterior placenta encroaching on the internal os, Which my consultant said means that the placenta is not covering my cervix, but is borderline.

Oh /raspberry to scanner lady! Glad all is well with baby tho :D , fingers crossed all is OK with the placenta in 4 weeks.

Sorry to hear it was hiding from you Mummy-D! Cheeky lil thing!

I found out Im team blue at 20 wk scan but my OH wasnt there so I didnt tell him I knew because he was adamant that he didnt want to spoil the surprise. He will be at this next scan and has just changed his mind about finding out - the anticipation has finally got him!
So hopefully little one will give him a flash so that I don't have to keep pretending not to know,lol!
But if its hiding this time then I will have to decide whether to come clean or not! :fib:

I have a low lying placenta too, it was borderline at my 20 wk scan, they said it needed to move a couple of cm's to be safe.
I have a scan next week so fingers crossed it has moved. Apparently it does often move in later stages so hopefully we will both be lucky.
I don't really fancy the idea of a c-section ( well dont really fancy all those labour pains either but hey!)
Oh well either way, just have to look foward to finally meeting our Lo's :cheer:

god it makes me so mad, when people are nasty like this, there is no bloody need!!!!!

but glad all is well chick :hug:

grrr at the grumpy scanner!!! :evil: :evil: You never know you might get a look at the next scan if you get a nicer scanner!!

As you know I have to go back for a scan at 35 weeks due to my placenta been low as well. Fingers crossed everything will be ok tho hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back