more spotting :(

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Had more spotting today! Made me scared again! MW has told me to ring epu in the morning. Not a lot again, just little bits when I wipe. But it was red blood. But tbh, I'm not entirely sure that it is from 'up there' if you know what I mean. I did get a sting when I went for a wee (sorry! Tmi) so hoping it is a little cut or something...

I got this early in last pregnancy and was a water infection. You can contact an out of hours gp, and they can test the wee with a stick for infection. Its best not to wait until tomorrow as water infections in pregnancy need "prompt treatment" (I was told last time).

Hope this is all it is, and nothing wrong.

I also had this with my LO x it was a uti, although I had no burning when I peed x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Ah I didn't explain properly in my first post. The sting was on my perineum. I had a little op a month or so ago to correct some problem from the episiotomy I had with LO. Feels like the sting was on the op site. Been no blood since. Maybe it hasn't completely healed yet?

I phoned the epu and they have given me an appointment for another scan tomorrow morning. Hope all will be ok!

Ah :) ok :) could the blood have been from the wound? Maybe it healed a bit too tight and there was a wee scratch or tear ther? X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's what I am wondering. I will ask the dr tomorrow. Haven't had anything since so fingers crossed its nothing much!

Good luck lovely x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back