• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

more discoveries lol

darcey

Reaction score
hi all,
ok so i woke up this morning and when i when to the toilet i noticed very pale pink with yellowy/ brown discharge but only a little bit thought it could be af but wiped and theres nothing else there just clear/yellow discharge and also green veins on my boobs have become very noticeable and have little tiny purple veins around my nipples, are these good signs cos im starting to lose faith as now a week late but had 5 neg tests :-(

Sounds positive - you may just be getting a late result.....its agonising when the 2ww becomes a 3ww, 4 ww and if like Miss July 2mw.... Have you thought about asking doc for a test?

hi ive already done 1 at the docs and it came back neg now after another 4 i want to get a blood test but doc is being a bit of a idiot and wanted to see a positive test first which i wouldnt be asking for a blood test if i had a bfp with hpt.
just worried that im looking too deep into my symptoms because i want my bfp so bad and prob have af round the corner.
i think im just really bummed out about it now coz i just wanna know xx

Aw sorry honey. Docs are a pain in the arse

Hey we need to find a doc that is TTC and who can keep us all right, do tests etc lol

I'm sorry but sounds like you just have to wait a bit more.... fingers crossed its just a hidden BFP round the corner.....

Aw sorry honey. Docs are a pain in the arse

Hey we need to find a doc that is TTC and who can keep us all right, do tests etc lol

I'm sorry but sounds like you just have to wait a bit more.... fingers crossed its just a hidden BFP round the corner.....

:wall2:Your doctor sounds like a ninny - like you said, if you had the BFP then you wouldn't be asking for the bloods. I mean how silly!!

Sounding good hun, lets hope your BFP is just shy! :)

I've got the same with my veins, they've been visible for a couple of weeks or more now and now have purple ones round my nipples etc and they've gotten quite tender, I'm CD58 and no AF. :( x x

hi all,
well went to docs yesterday and they've given me an appointment for monday morning and im not gonna leave till he gives me a blood test lol.
just getting so tired now of getting bfn when im late now with so many symptoms and although i obviously dnt know for sure but i feel like i know i am (if that makes sense) lol xx

i had this problem till i demanded to see a woman doctor she cant do enough for me! :)

hope u get ur bfp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back