trying SOOOO hard not to get excited...

Doodles

Reaction score
AF was due Thursday cycle day 28, no sign of her, Friday cycle day 29 came and whent and still nothing, yesterday cycle day 30 had the odd little mild cramp and when I wiped around mid afternoon there was pale pink streaking in discharge when I wiped but nothing on pad so figred right ok she's just late, then nothing until about 10pm and then there was more of the same little bit more but still pale pink and dischargy, only when I wiped and nothing on the pad, so whent to bed and when I woke up this morning I expected AF to be here with a vengence, so disapointed I went to the bathroom....and there was nothing, wiped and nothing, in fact I was uncomfortably dry, had a wee, wiped & nothing!! I'm kicking myself now though cos I was so sure AF was going to greet this morning I didn't bother peeing in a pot, so going to see if I need to pee again in a minute (not had anything to drink so hope it still works) and do my last cheapie x x

what do you reckon ladies? implantation bleed or just a stuborn witch? x

just did cheapie and got another BFN, now every time I wipe theres watery very pale pink on the tissue, pretty sure AF is deff on her way. Wish I could crawl back into bed with a tub of hagan dassz strawberry cheesecake ice-cream and my favourite films, but unfortunatley I dont think my gorgeous little dude would co-orporate or even share the ice-cream, so shall bum around the house and think about cleaning instead x x

:hug: It's not over 'till the fat witch sings........

Hun fx, it could be just too early for your test to show BFP and the signs of streaky blood sounds promising, but the witch does like to play. Try to stay level headed as are you cos theres nothing worse than that disappointment when the bloody witch arrives. Good luck xxx

hello there, wondering if anyone could give me some tips I'm new to all this and a bit clueless to be honest lol. been ttc#2 now for 5 months and mother nature doesn't seem to be playing ball wondered if there's any tips out there to help her along. have just started agnus castus but tbh I'm becoming a bit obssessed with watching for signs/symptoms lol

you might be best posting this as a new topic, my personal advice would be dont stress about it, have fun, have sex as often as you can and listen to your body. I tried using OPK's and tracking temps and symptom spotting and it nearly destroid me. Good luck x

Hey doodles hope AF is not on her way and politely trots off. Keep us updated on ur progress xx

thanks hun, she's here with a vengence :( x x

oh no sorry to hear that hun. Good luck for next month xx

Good luck for next month Doodles, I'm in the same boat, got so excited only to have my bubble burst! After a few days I feel better and ready to try again so look to the future and the excitement of trying. It's crazy isn't it, the excitement and 'am i pregnant' is addictive. I've never had so many highs and lows!

Stay strong and in control of the things you have control over. Try not to stress and your time will come. That's what I tell myself!

Sarah1985, welcome! Post a new thread and the girls on here will give you some great advice. I've only been on here for a few weeks myself and find it so helpful!

Good luck to all!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back