CM Before/After IB ???????????????????

honey1978

Reaction score
Hi !

I have had sore boobs/nipples for the past 13 days now at a stretch.It started 2 days after i ovulated.My boobs are now extremely soft and tender.Also i can see very prominent blue veins on both my nipples,which i am very sure werent there a few days earlier.I have also had some heartburn,cramping and bloatedness in the last couple of days.Apart from that i have no other PG symptoms.

Today i laso noticed a lot of CM discharge whenever i went to the loo.But what confuses me is that i have not yet had any IB.I did read somewhere that the CM discharge increases if you are PG,but does that increase before or after IB?

I was suggested to do a test today as i am due on 24th and it came out negative. :(

From what you described it does look like you have cracked it, but it is best to wait for as long as you can before doing the test (agonising as it is :x )
If you are due on on friday perhaps best to wait until saturday morning.

We all have our fingers crossed!

Honey - signs seem good if you don't normally get them but I would do what sarah reccomended, try and do a test in the morning the day of your missed Af or the day after in the morning if you can possibly wait!! I know it's hard. I made myself wait 2 days after missed AF just to make sure I wouldn't get a line that was really weak. It was agonising though :eek:

Good luck Honey xx

Hi!

Thank you for your responses.

I think i'll wait till sunday morning and do the test if AF does not come by then.I have already got a negative once and i must say it's damn depressing. :cry:

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Also note that not everyone gets an IB.

Good luck!!

Hi Kim,

Thanx for that info.I wasnt aware of that.
Everytime i went to the loo i hoped to get some spotting :oops:

Keeping my fingers croosed and hoping desperately that AF does not sneak up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back