how soon!!

babywanted08

Reaction score
does your veins become more noticeable in pregnancy??

it's just that the veins on my BB, chest, arms and legs have become very noticeable, i can see a load of little spider veins that i couldn't see before..

also here are my other symptoms.

tiredness..
i'm start to feel nauseated alot more..
bb's are starting to really ache and my nipple's are sore..
my lower abdomen is very tender..
dizzyness/light headed every now and then..
moodyness (i'm very emotional)
i've found my fingernails are a lot stronger then ever over the last couple of days, usually i can never grow my nails they always seem too soft and break but they seem to be growing and fast.

this is how emotional i am and how pethetic it is..
i aranged to meet a friend in town but she texted me to say she couldn't make it and as i haven't seen her for a while but when i read the text i actually cried how pethetic is that, i never done that before yeah i've had text's friends who couldn't make our meeting but i've never cried,
and then DH said something simple and i just blew my top and it wasn't anything to shout about,
i tell you my mood has been swithching like nobodys business over the last couple of days..

what's wrong with me!!!!

im not sure hun but good luck, hope you get a BFP soon :hug:

Hi :wave:

When i got my BFP last November one of the first things i noticed was a really prominent vein in one of my bb's that had never been there before.
So you never know but fingers crossed.

I am currently in my 1ww and some of the things you mentioned are exactly how i am at the min.
Last night everthing OH done/said etc just really got on my nerves and i was really snappy, to the point of where i really didn't want to be awful but just had no control over it. I'm also having dizzy spells and have been really nauseous for about 3 days. Whether this is linked to the fact that i have not have an AF since Oct (before i got BFP, unfortunately we lost our baby) and my body is preparing itself for that i dont know.

I really really hope you get a BFP very soon.

When are you due to test?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back