More bits for Peanut

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless thread but I went to my cousins today and came home with a moses basket and stand, a bouncy chair, a bath unit and bag of maternity clothes :) Our spare room is really filling up!

Family members are covering most of the other bits and pieces and we already have a cot we were given. Then we popped into to see the in laws and my MIL went a bit mad at the Asda baby event today and had loads of bits for us, I feel very lucky xxx

Asda baby event is pretty good isn't it! Think I'm going to stock up on nappies and wipes while It's on!

Yeah she got us boxes of nappies and wipes because they were such a bargain :) xx

yer ive got 3 boxes size one nappies (asdas own) and 3 boxes of the multi pack wipes(asdas own) might even get another box of each by end of week.
ive been given loads of clothes etc. sooo lucky to have good friends and family.

Tesco have got a deal on at the minute too. Johnsons large pk baby wipes only 99p reduced from £3 somthing :)

yer ive got 3 boxes size one nappies (asdas own) and 3 boxes of the multi pack wipes(asdas own) might even get another box of each by end of week.
ive been given loads of clothes etc. sooo lucky to have good friends and family.

I've been reading a lot on here about the Little Angels nappies and wipes from Asda, saying they're really good quality. I go to Asda every week to do food shop, and keep thinking about purchasing some if they're as good as everyone says.

I've only bought Pampers nappies and Johnsons wipes so far.

Have you had a nosey at the Little Angels wipes and nappies? If so, would you also recommend? :)

hey girls i've heard really great reviews of the little angels nappies (asda's own) but then i've heard some really negative stuff, i think it depends on your budget and what you want to use on your child, i read in one of the pregnancy magazines that it got the mother and baby gold award so they must be good enough! just trust your instincts i think xx

I just popped to Asda and picked up a box of little angels newborn nappies. Because of vouchers and things I now have Huggies, Pampers and little angels so I can try them and see which suits us best :) xxx

anyone been to the tesco event yet? Their nappies and wipes are well cheap! I picked up some huggies for my toddler and they were only £4.99 for an economy pack

Ahh, its great when everything starts mounting up. Then you end up with lots and don't know where to look. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back