Finally started baby shopping!

Toni_Win

Reaction score
Well went out at the weekend and bought the first proper bits and pieces for the baby. I picked up a moses basket in the Asda baby event a few weeks ago, but that was a bit of an impulse buy. I actually spent the whole day shopping yesterday. Went to Mothercare, Mamas and Papas, Babies R Us and Boots. It was great. I didn't buy a lot, just some mosesbasket sheets and blankets and a few things to decorate the nursery. Decided to go with the loved and adored themed stuff from babies R us as it's really cute and was on sale. Got curtains (which have teddy bears as tie backs), a lamp shade and some padded pictures for the wall.

We also chose a travel system! Have decided to go with the Mamas and Papas Zoom. It's a bit more expensive than we were planning to spend, but when I started looking at the ones under £300 I realised the soft carry cots that come with them are not suitable for overnight sleeping, so if we had one of those whenever we went away overnight we'd have to take the moses basket with us as well as the pram. This one is really light, easy to use and will make life easier when visiting family and friends, who are all spread out across the country. It's also really easy to steer. I almost went for the Graco Fusio, till we went back to it after trying this one and realised how much more difficult it was to steer.

I now also have a very big list of much more specific items that we need to get, but at least when family and friends ask if there is anything they can get us I can suggest a couple of ideas!

Yay :dance: I love shopping for baby, its so addictive :love: I have been buying for ages tho, I couldn't resist! And if there is a sale on, I just have too buy :whistle: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back