More Advice Needed

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I said I wasnt going to use them but who can resist poas! Ive just done my first opk(not planning on doing anymore, so I say!!), as i had EWCM on Friday and wanted to see whether anything came up and it came up with a really faint line, does this mean ov is going to happen or has just happened or am I just being stupid and it doesnt mean anything x x

It can mean either hun, you may have just ov'd or you maybe going to, you would need to keep doing them to see if you get surge over next few days.

I know i cant resist POAS! I dont think using them makes me too obsesive, if anything they make me relax as i know i am going to know exactly when ov is so i wont miss it :)

:trouble:If my OH found out he would go mad!! (Maybe not as mad as the smiley though) but i think ive got a few upstairs, may do another one tomorrow just to see :shakehead: x x

Hey M2A
As your probably see I'm a complete POAS :)
I noticed I had EWCM on CD12 & 14 & just had my surge today CD16, I'm kinda glad I kept with them as I know now
Did find they were addictive though :)
Sorry not the greatest advice
xxx

:rofl: at angry smiley

Somtimes what men don't know dosnt hurt them, my OH dosnt know i do them but don't think he would really bother, he would just say "don't tell me that, its girls stuff" haha

Thanks hunny, you are definately a:poas: hehe

Why are you still on here when you have had a surge?!! go and get :bd: x x

:rofl: at angry smiley

Somtimes what men don't know dosnt hurt them, my OH dosnt know i do them but don't think he would really bother, he would just say "don't tell me that, its girls stuff" haha

Think i might tomorrow, ill do one the same time as today and see what happens, ill keep you posted x x

Just waiting for the OH......
he's out Thursday so BD tonight, tomorrow & wed :)
I showed OH my pee sticks & he was like "erm.....yeah there's 2 lines...." bless haven't got a clue
xxx

My DH is probably wondering what all the little sticks are in the bathroom bin.....he does not know I'm doing them at all and just 2 days ago I showed him what a cervix looked like on the internet and he was totally amazed. I said to him - see that timy hole, that gets softer and more open just 4 days in a whole month and that's where the sperm goes to make a baby - I also then told him that the tiny hole is also what a baby squeezes out of!!! Think he was about to faint!! He still thinks babies come from a stork.....

Mummy2Adam - just keep POAS (you know you want to) go on......

Last edited:
Hehehe :)
My OH the same, I showed him that link you sent me Tracey & he went bit White!!!

Well I poas tonight and there was hardly anything there, so ov must of happened at the weekend, just hope I caught it :) x x

Oh thats good news! Guess you are in the 2WW!

Good Luck!
xx

Thanks Nurse and Kezza :) I guess I am but im not feeling very positive that i caught it, but you never know! x x

Last edited:
Oh most defo hun, Santas been nice & generous 1st half of this month so let's hope he continues for us girlies :)
xxx

My fingers and toes are firmly crossed hunny, are you going to be symptom spotting or you just waiting till you test? x x

Well I've not bothered POAS today, had my surge so thought not gonna go all obsessive to see my lines disappear :)

Been a bit grotty for a few days but am just about to post in my thread so don't gate crash yours hun :)

I want to try & not symptom spot but is soooooo difficult

Will you be symptom spotting?

xxx

Going to try not to but like you said its very difficult not to!

Im quite glad ive already ov'd as I woke up with a sore throat and i have just felt like going back to bed all day so really didnt feel like sexy time tonight :( x x

I know that feeling, I got rid of cold number 4 last week & now have cold number 5........5 colds since July pfft!!!

xxx

Well im turning into a :poas:

Did another opk just to make sure and there was nothing :) Im not going to do anymore now, this cycle anyway!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back