moonface

moonface

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im new to this forum and i was wondering if any one has any tips for me. Im over 40 and ive only just started trying for a baby with my other half. My periods have never been what i would call regular and i was wondering if anyone could give an old lady some good advice. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to PF Moonface , I hear we have a good freind in common PF name Melikins

This is a great forum and I found and still find it soo helpful, and the girls are lovely

Yayy for older mums, I'm near 38 and just had a baby , and it's lovely.

Check out the Trying to concieve section (TTC) and post a hello in there and someone is bound to be able to give you some sugestions.

I would say start making a note of your start and end days of cycle and start looking for any changes in your body throughout the month, as when you start looking, you actually find you can find lots of signs of ovulation time for being more fertile, and also check out pregnology.com using your cycle dates/lengths and it will produce a ticker for you (you cant't have it on here till you have made a small certain number of posts I believe), but is has great infomation on when is your fetile time etc, I used this.

Good luck , hope to follow your TTC and pregnancy journey X JJ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back