Trying for 7 months

Von

Reaction score
Hi there

Just wondering if there is anyone else out there who was on the pill for 9 years and decided to try. My husband and I have been trying since July, for the first 3 months my cycle was a complete mess but now seems to be somewhat regular. I take my BBT daily and have been trying Ovu Pred tests around mid cycle but no luck yet. Does anyone have any advice or other suggestions for us. Any would be greatly appreciated.

hi

i'm in the same boat as you... been off the pill for 4 months, tried an ovulation kit this month but used up all the 7 sticks and didn't find my hormone surge. I've bee on the net to buy more kits, they are so much cheaper when buying on the net. I was told the first 6 months off the pill are not the best time to try. I just hope next month I find the surge. If i can't get a positive on my hormone surge test i've got no chance getting a positive on a pregnancy test...... I'm just enjoying the trying for now.

Any way good luck - sorry I can't offer any advise. I'm just glad someone is similar to me. It seems like everyone I come into contact with is pregnant.

Hi ladies!!, Im ttc in march and i just wanted to say that before i had my first child in 2000, i was on birth control for about a year and a half-almost 2 yrs, and it took me 7 months to get pregnant.
After my daughter was born i got back on b/c, and was on for not quite a year and then got pregnant in 2 months.
My gyno said that it does take about 3-6 months for your body to adjust with out all those hormones, and it could take just about 6 months, and also it is depending on the type of birth control also. depending rather the pill was low hormone or high in hormones.
Well this is my theory, i take my temp every day, screw the opk's lol, but they really do not work for me or my sister or my friend unless u buy like a super high tech one lol.
And also my gyno says most women with a normal 28 days cycle ovulates about 14 dasy after her AF, but in alot of cases (including me), its not true, my days is usually about 3-5 days after the last day of my AF.
So just give it some time, and i'm sure you will be posting with BFP.
Good luck to you (hey and myself lol )--
Rachel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back